Brand new Land Cruiser 2022 is bolder, lighter, and stronger. It is bound to make a distinctive and authoritative entry in the auto market. Sadly, the Land Cruiser 2022 also called 300-series would not be available for sale in the United States and Western Europe. Due to the high demand for Lexus cars in these markets, Toyota has decided to give them what they want. Since Lexus and Toyota are nothing but corporate cousins. Land Cruiser 2022 is a suitable option in the large SUV market. It is impressively luxurious and comfortable for a truck-based SUV. You’ll enjoy it during your family trips, thanks to its large cabin and excellent off-road performance.
- Key Specifications of Land Cruiser 2022: Engine Performance, Fuel Mileage, Transmission, Warranty
- Stand Out Features in Land Cruiser 2022: Safety & Others
- Dimensions of Land Cruiser 2022
- Two Key Competitors of Land Cruiser 2022
- Prices of All Variants of Land Cruiser 2022
- Should You Buy Land Cruiser 2022?
Key Specifications of Land Cruiser 2022: Engine Performance, Fuel Mileage, Transmission, Warranty
Land Cruiser 2022 comes in several trims with various performance options. However, the Toyota flagship has maintained the sanctity of the Land Cruiser as a gigantic performer. The brand new 300-series of Land Cruiser 2022 comes with a standard 4-liter V6 engine that is capable of producing a considerable 271 horsepower and 385 Nm torque. Another option available on the market is a 3.5-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine. Its power outage can go as high as 409 hp with an extremely high torque rating of 650 Nm. This giant of a vehicle can go from 0 to 60 mph in just under 6.8 seconds.
Land Cruiser 2022 is a contender for high-performance off-road vehicles. And if there is one thing you can say safely about high-performing engines is that they are not frugal when it comes to fuel consumption. Still, Toyota Land Cruiser has a fair fuel consumption of 20 mpg in the city and 24 mpg on the highways. This brings the combined fuel mileage of the Land Cruiser to 22 mpg. These figures are appreciable considering the performance and humongous size of the Land Cruiser. The grand fuel tank of the Toyota Land Cruiser can hold up to 110 liters of fuel.
Transmission & Suspension
Two different options have been offered in transmission for the all-new 300-series of Toyota Land Cruiser. The basic trims come fitted with a 6-speed automatic transmission and an optional 4×4 mode. The upgraded trims have been laced with a 10-speed automatic transmission. That too comes with an optional 4×4 mode. Land Cruiser 2022 has a highly advanced adaptive suspension system in place to offer a smoother and translucent riding experience even on tough terrains.
Land Cruiser 2022 comes with a standard 5-year or 60,000 miles limited warranty. This period is extended up to a commendable 7-year or 100,000 miles for the powertrain warranty. The complimentary maintenance schedule is yet to be announced by Toyota for this all-new Land Cruiser.
Stand Out Features in Land Cruiser 2022: Safety & Others
Like any other Toyota Land Cruiser, safety remains a top priority for Toyota. Land Cruiser 300-series comes with an advanced safety system. This is complemented by the innovative Toyota Safety Sense 2.0 technology package that includes a Pre-Collision System (PCS), emergency steering assist and intersection Turn Assistance to help prevent collisions with vehicles, cyclists, and pedestrians.
Some other noticeable features in Land Cruiser 2022 are:
- Adaptive cruise control
- Heated/ventilated first and second-row seats
- Illuminated treadplates
- Hands-free tailgate
- Body-color wheel arch moldings
- Electronic Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (e-KDSS)
- Adaptive variable suspension
- Power-folding third-row seats
- 14-speaker JBL sound system
Dimensions of Land Cruiser 2022
With a seating capacity of 5-8 persons, the highest curb weight of the Toyota Land Cruiser 2022 is 5,700 lbs. approximately. The overall length and height of the Land Cruiser 2022 are 196 & 77 inches, respectively & it has a wheelbase extending up to 113 inches. The width of the Land Cruiser 2022 is 78 inches.
Two Key Competitors of Land Cruiser 2022
The two main competitors to the new Land Cruiser 2022 are:
- Lexus LX 570: Lexus LX 570 also comes from the Toyota family, this makes it a natural rival to the Land Cruiser 2022. Both cars share the same performance and transmission characters. The only difference is a bit more squeaky and the luxury outlook of Lexus LX 570. Also, it has better features to offer as compared to Land Cruiser.
- Land Rover Range Rover: Range Rover and Land Cruiser both target the same customer base. The large luxury SUVs have a great reputation when it comes to performance and off-road driving. The design and exterior of the Range Rover are a bit more civilized and ethical. Its high-tech features make it a tough competitor for Land Cruiser 2022.
Prices of All Variants of Land Cruiser 2022
Should You Buy Land Cruiser 2022?
In the large SUV category, Land Cruiser 300-series is a better choice than many. The only drawback we see in this car is its smaller cargo space. Because the third-row seats flip up to the side instead of folding down. This can make it harder to transport bulkier items. Apart from this, Land Cruiser 2022 has shown great resolve and commitment during tough conditions and tropical climates.