Tough, resistant, and rugged on the outside. Comfortable, refined, and civil on this inside. This is the all-new Nissan Navara 2022 for you. It is powered by a twin-turbocharged engine giving it remarkable off-road capabilities. Its excellent fuel mileage is one thing to look forward to. Passenger and driver comfort has been given special importance while designing. It is fresh, fashionable, and worth a try.
- Key Specifications of Nissan Navara 2022: Engine Performance, Fuel Mileage, Transmission, Warranty
- Stand Out Features in Nissan Navara 2022: Safety & Others
- Two Key Competitors of Nissan Navara 2022
- Prices of All Variants of Nissan Navara 2022
- Should You Buy Nissan Navara 2022?
Nissan has always impressed its customers with powerful engines. This all-new Navara 2022 is no different. It is powered by a 2.3-liter 4-cylinder engine. Which is equipped with two turbochargers that operate at different speeds. This engine is capable of producing a noticeable 187 horsepower along with a strong 450 Nm torque. Nissan Navara 4x Pro 2022 claims to have a towing capacity of 7,000 lbs.
The fuel consumption of powerful engines is always on the higher side. But the twin-turbocharged engine has shown formidable performance on fuel mileage scales. It is expected to deliver 29 mpg inside the city area and a respectable 32 mpg on the highways. This gives us the combined fuel mileage of 30 mpg. But these numbers seem a bit exaggerated. According to our experts, it is more likely to deliver lesser mileage than this.
Transmission & Suspension
Nissan Navara 2022 is exclusively offered in two different transmission options. One is the seven-speed automatic transmission and the other one is 6-speed manual transmission. It is also equipped with a part-time 4×4 powertrain.
The tough and rough Nissan Navara 4x Pro 2022 has exciting warranty offers. The is no cap on the number of Km’s driven for a limited warranty claim. Rather the warranty is only limited by the time of 5 years. However, no complimentary maintenance service is provided by the manufacturer.
Navara 2022 has surpassed all the basic safety expectations. It comes laced with the following safety techs:
- Autonomous emergency braking
- Driver monitoring
- Lane-departure alert
- Lane-keeping aid – braking
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Surround-view camera
- Off-road monitor camera
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Hill descent assist
- High beam assist
- Intelligent driver alert
- Intelligent lane intervention
- Intelligent blind spot intervention
- Forward collision warning
In addition to the safety features, the 4x Pro has a little extra to offer on the interior.
- Leather-accented seats
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- Dual-zone climate control with rear vents
- Push-button start
- 0-inch touchscreen with satellite-navigation
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (wired)
- Six speaker audio
- Digital radio
- 360-degree camera system
- 3 x USB-A points and 1 x USB-C point
- 0-inch driver display with digital speedo
- Dimensions of Nissan Navara 2022
Nissan Navara 2022 has a capacity of housing 7 passengers and it weighs nearly 4470 lbs. The overall length and height of the new Nissan Navara 2022 are 209 & 72 inches, respectively. It has a wheelbase extending up to 124 inches. The track width is measured to be 73 inches excluding the side mirrors.
The two main competitors to the new Nissan Navara 2022 are:
- Honda Ridgeline: Honda Ridgeline is another off-road utility vehicle with the same Japanese reliability as Nissan Navara. It has an elegantly spacious cabin. It is quick, smooth, and sharp in comparison to the Nissan Navara 2022. It has an edge when it comes to powertrain capacity and versatility in transmission. It would be a better pick than Nissan Navara in this category.
- Chevrolet Colorado: Chevrolet Colorado gives a vibe of flying in an airplane. It has extremely smooth handling for an off-road utility. Its lifted chassis gives an advantage over competitors. But the noisy and weak engine of Chevrolet Colorado can often make your riding experience annoying and disruptive. It also lacks in providing safety tech we highly expect from Chevrolet. It is a good option to consider in this price range but not as desirable and charming as others.
Nissan Navara 2022 has advanced off-road capabilities and knows no limits. Its engine has an impressive performance and it is well exhibited in its heavy-duty payload capacity. The advanced off-road tech installed in the Nissan Navara 2022 enables it to climb steeper hills and twisted tracks with ease. All standard safety features have been placed in this 4×4 dual cab UTES. If you’re looking out for an adventure car then Nissan Navara 2022 deserves to be on your shortlist.